Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pearls

I have created this blog not really wanting tons of people to view it, or caring what people think of what I put on here, but simply as an outlet and a way to share things I am learning in marriage. Some of those things will be lessons I have learned in marriage or my own personal revelations about marriage or being a wife. Other things will just simply be new hobbies I learn or things I create, because in creating you learn things.
I want to learn and grow through my marriage and enjoy it. I see being a wife as a blessing and treasure this role God has placed me in.
So the thoughts, lessons, ideas, revelations, or creations I share on here are my pearls and treasures and I can only hope they are valued and become something uplifting, encouraging, or eye-opening for those who might stop by. They may not be profound things, but they are my pearls nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment